Mathematics; Physical Science, Life & Accounting/EMS to join the team.
· Willing to tutor in either Bergvliet or Claremont branch.
Mondays – Thursdays 14:30/15:30 – 19:30
How to apply:
Email your CV & MATRIC CERTIFICATE to email@example.com or deliver it at our office in Bergvliet/Claremont.
Once we have received these documents I will email the successful candidates for an interview.
Tutoring takes place on the premises in Bergvliet/Claremont and no travelling to students needed. Remuneration and tutoring procedures will be discussed during the interview.
Branch Head Tutor
Bergvliet & Claremont Mad About Maths is looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team.
Criteria to be met:
- Must be able to teach Mathematics up to Grade 12
- Must be able to teach Physical Science up to Grade 12
- Achieved at least 80% in the above mentioned subjects at the end of Grade 12
- If you can teach Accounting up to Grade 12 it will be to your advantage
- Must have a passion for education and be familiar with the CAPS syllabus
- Must be willing to grow with the company and commit long term
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Perform Daily Administrative Duties
Prospective Working Hours:
Mondays to Thursdays 10:30 to 19:45
Friday 10:30 – 18:30
Saturday 08:30 – 13:30
Employment Start Date: 1st of February 2018 (Possibly mid-January)
How to apply:
Email the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Matric Certificate
Only apply if you meet all of the above-mentioned criteria. Successful candidates who have submitted all the correct documentation will be contacted for an interview, please do not contact us.
Initial Salary - R10 000 to R12000 per month, dependent on candidate’s experience.